Creating a Windows 10 Repair and Recovery Boot USB Flashdisk – Before you experience major damage to your Windows 10 operating system. you must Create Your Own Windows 10 Recovery Drive on USB Flashdisk. Instead of confused when Windows on your PC is problematic, it’s good to immediately make Recovery Drive (Recovery Media) Windows right now. Recovery Drive is very important to have because you can later use to fix the PC when Windows is experiencing serious problems, even when Windows to fail to boot. You can even restore Windows to its original state using this Recovery Drive.
How to Make Windows 10 Recovery Drive in USB Flashdisk
- You Prepare flashdisk with enough capacity (4 GB of space or more).
- Type Create a recovery drive and select the tool that appears.
- In the Recovery drive tool, make sure to check the Backup system files to the recovery drive and click Next to continue.
- In the next process Wait a while until the Recovery drive process is complete.
- Furthermore if usb flashdisk has not been connected with your pc then you are asked Connect the USB drive to your PC and select next one
- here there is a warning all the files in the Recovery Drive will be erased. Click Create to start creating Windows 10 Recovery Drive on your USB stick.
- The next process is you just wait for the process of making Windows Recovery Drive to complete. This process will take a long time because Windows will copy all the system files in flash recovery
- Click finish. The Recovery drive is ready
Once completed now you have managed to create your own Windows Recovery Drive on USB flash. if your windows is damaged In the future you can use it to restore if your Windows problem, or can also return to the original Windows conditions if you feel unsuitable after the upgrade.
save Windows Recovery Drive on your USB flash. If one day your koputer damaged you live repair only using Windows Recovery Drive on USB flash