Dropbox app free download for desktop Windows 7/8/8.1/10 – Dropbox is a service cloud or web-based data storage service.Function dropbox is as a place to store data or files in dropbox is safe and free for everyone especially for those who need a place to store cloud-based and various online files.
Dropbox is a cloud service that gives you access to save images, documents, music, videos and other files. And all files stored in Dropbox will automatically connect to your computer, phone, or other device using the dropbox app.
By storing the files in the Dropbox greatly reduce the storage space on your hard drive or in your computer. Another advantage of using Dropbox is that you can access your files anywhere, when you are not in front of your computer you can open the file in dropbox with your mobile phone. Here’s how to use the Dropbox app for your Windows desktop. Because Dropbox requires internet then make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
How to download Dropbox app free for desktop Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- First you have to install the dropbox application can be downloaded directly to the original site at www.dropbox.com But first have to register first.
- Next you will go to page Download Dropbox. Download Dropbox to get started
- Wait until the dropbox installation process is finished
- Next you are asked to sign in with your account when registering or sign in with google account
- Congratulations, your Dropbox has successfully installed, click button Open my Dropbox
- Next, click the next button to finish
- Click the Finish button to complete
- To start using dropbox click Get Started button
- Dropbox will automatically appear in the Favorites menu in your windows explorer
Read also : Dropbox file sharing on Windows computers
Congratulations, you already have an account with Dropbox with 2 GB of disk space. Hopefully this article is enough to give you an idea how easy it is to make an account and install Dropbox on your PC or Laptop.