Dropbox files and folders sharing on Windows computers – Dropbox is a cloud-based application that allows us to share data or store data on the server the Internet cloud. Cloud server can be used to store a variety of storage files. This time I will try to discuss about how to use and share files with Dropbox.How to share files in the Dropbox we can do easily. First you should have a clear account of Dropbox. And about how to create accounts we already discussed in dropbox app download. We will now continue with the discussion of how to use dropbox for file sharing.
Dropbox we can use for various purposes of file management online. Including one of the dropbox functions is to share files or share files or folders online that allows us to share files that we have to others so that others can access.
Can someone receive and download files sent via Dropbox even if they do not have a Dropbox account? Can. When the recipient accesses the file for the first time, the Dropbox registration form will indeed pop up but does not force it to register on Dropbox. The recipient can ignore, simply by clicking on the area outside the form or click on the “No thank you, continue to view“
How to share files or folders in Dropbox
- First you have to go to the Dropbox folder contained on the computer. Then create a folder that you will use to save the file.
- Right-click on the folder or file you want to share
- Next, To share via dropbox, you need to verify your email first
- Open your email and click button “put your files in Dropbox”, Please input username and password your Dropbox.
- Back to stage 2, Right click on the file or folder you want to share – click Share…
- Then enter the address type, Name, email or group of people you want to invite. After typing the recipient’s email address in the column then click the right side button to set the recipient’s permissions (Can edit or Can view). You can also add messages about this file and click the Share button.
- You can find out which folders are shared instead of private folders by comparing the icons, the example below.
- The last step you right click on the share folder – click Share .. then create links and copy links to send to your friends via email or via social media
In addition to sending files to others, Dropbox also has one more feature to share, but what it means sharing here is actually collaborating. This feature is suitable for a team or group of students or students who are working on a joint project or task.