How to create file shortcut on android home screen – if you want to create a shortcut file on your android phone and the file is always open every day then you need these tips. Shortcuts greatly facilitate you without opening the file where, but you simply open your phonsel and your file is already on the home screen shortcut.
You are accustomed to using the phone quickly, of course really need a shortcut on phonsel, because with a shortcut we can process a command quickly. here’s how to use the shortcut file easily in your phosel. On android you can easily create a shortcut with the help of the application ES File Explorer File Manager. Please follow the Guide made the file shortcut easily here. Here you need to prepare is an application the ES File Explorer File Manager that can easily get on the Playstore google. This guide is very complete for those of you who do not already have the application ES File Explorer File Manager can follow suit.
How to create file shortcut on android home screen
- First Download and install ES File Explorer File Manager in playstor or and install
- Click and run the ES File Explorer File Manager application in your phonsel
- In ES File Explorer File Manager Locate the file or folder where you saved the file, Example Your file is in the download folder
- Select your file by long press on your file until it is green, Select in the more menu (bottom right corner) three vertically points, Then select Add to desktop
- Now please you see on the home screen, now you already have a shortcut file on your home screen
Now you can open your favorite files quickly with How to create shortcut files on android home screen. Create a shortcut file is absolutely petrified for you who really need the speed of accessing files or very important documents, quickly and often in access. Android is very supportive to make shortcuts such as desktop PC’s only.