Facebook is one of the social networking websites that are widely used by people around the world and become one of the busiest sites around the world. Facebook not only connects us with friends, but facebook can also be used to add relationships or advertise business.
If you are a beginner in using facebook and you do not have friends on facebook. You can invite your friends or relatives to be friends on facebook. There are several ways to invite friends:
1. you can type in their name and find out which one is your friend. this way takes a long time because you have to look for one by one your friend name and find it.
2. Using email. In this article will discuss how you invite friends on facebook via email
How to find friends on Facebook based on email address?
If you are used to using email to communicate, of course have a list of email addresses of your friends. Facebook can use the list to search for friends who are already on their email based on their email address that you store in email address book (email) providers such as: Yahoo !, Gmail, Hotmail, and others.
Here I will explain steps to find friends facebook via email:
- Hover the mouse cursor on the Friends button columns facebook,
- Then click Find Friends, Enter the required information about the email address you use
- Enter the email address you use on the form Your Email.
- Select the email service provider on the @ option.
- Enter the password of your email address in the email password form
- Klik tombol Find your Friends email.
- Select friends who have joined on Facebook based on search results, once you are sure that the email address you are looking for, click the Add to Friends button.
- Choose your friends who have not joined on Facebook for an invite to join on Facebook, then click the button invite to join.
Hopefully this article useful for you