Upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 with Media Creation Tool – Now more and more users of Windows 7 switch to Windows 10 for free, Many are also the process of upgrading to Windows 10 through Windows Update less run smoothly because the process a lot of choked. Some users have successfully upgraded with ease and smoothly, but not a few also failed or still waiting for its presence.
If with you always fail to upgrade in a normal way through Windows Update, then in the Windows 10 series many ways to upgrade to Windows 10 easily using the Media Creation Tool. Many are successful using this Media Creation Tool.
How to Upgrade Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool
- You should download the Media Creation Tool here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
- Select Download Media Creation Tool, Then run right click. run as administrator to run this tool.
- Under the License terms, if you accept the license terms, then select Accept.
- At this stage select Upgrade PC now, and select Next.
- This tool will start the process of downloading and then installing Windows 10 automatically.For Windows 10 Enterprise is not available in the Media Creation Tool.
- The Media Creation Tool will walk you through how to set up Windows 10 on your PC.
- When Download finishes and Windows 10 is ready to install, the next stage you will be facing on the Change what should be saved to keep your personal files and applications, or Save private files only, or choose to save Nothing during the upgrade. When it is ready to install click Install.
- The install process takes some time to install Windows 10, and your PC will be prompted to restart several times. Do not turn off your PC.
- Select Use Express Settings
- The last display screen will display four Windows apps by default for photos, web browsing, music, and movies / TV.
Click next only.
Congratulations you successfully upgraded Windows 10 Congratulations enjoying Windows 10.